Tuesday, December 4, 2012

National Cookie Day!




I am so glad that National Cookie Day landed in December! The girlies and I made some Christmas sugar cookies and then decorated them. My little one Samantha was a HUGE help and helped start to finish. She loved cutting the cookies out and laying them down on the pan and then seeing them pop out of the oven all nice and pretty. They only decorated a few tonight since it is a school night, and plus who really wants to decorate 2 dozen cookies anyway? So we can decorate a couple a day and be done in a few days instead of doing them all at once and not enjoying it at the end. I hope you had some helpers help you with National Cookie Day! Here are some pictures of my girlies decorating and what their creations turned out like!

No comments:

Post a Comment