Thursday, August 30, 2012

National Toasted Marshmallow Day!

 School is back in full swing and the dog days of summer feel like a dream. But before we totally say good-bye to summer activities, we still have a few more summer celebrations to take care of. And of course one of them is National Toasted Marshmallow Day! Darrell and I got the girls together, grabbed a bag of marshmallows and headed outside for a marshmallow roast! Here are our family photos of the roast, and for once I got to be in them! It's usually me taking the photos but Darrell wanted to make sure to get me in on this one! Whether you like them golden or burnt to a crisp, an added bonus is that two marshmallows are only 1 PPV! I hope you grabbed your family and friends and enjoyed National Toasted Marshmallow Day like we did!






No comments:

Post a Comment